The purpose of the Good Samaritan Ministry is to respond quickly to members and their extended families in times of need or hardship.
- Attending funerals in support of the bereaved, helping to provide and serve a lunch after the service, and keeping in touch with the newly bereaved
- Providing transportation to church services. Helping with shopping.
- Visiting members in hospitals, nursing homes, or their own homes.
- Contacting those on our prayer list and making appropriate referrals.
- Arranging temporary respite for caregivers; providing “sitters”.
- Keeping in touch with those in the Armed Forces and their families.