Our unity is in Christ, who embraces all.
PLEASE JOIN US ON SATURDAY NIGHT
at 5:30 pm.
(Unless it below 50 degrees or heavy rain.)
Anyone, at any time, who wishes to wear a mask
may do so. PLEASE bring your own lawn chair.
If it rains please check your emails or Facebook for notifications.
Sunday Morning Worship
at 9:30 am we will be worshiping together
In-person / Indoors MASKED.
- In-person Inside the Sanctuary. Some seating will be blocked to help accommodate safer spacing.
- A special Ionizing air filtration system has been installed on all air handlers for the sanctuary and office wing of the building which kills 99% of viruses and bacteria that flow through the system, including Covid-19.
- For the safety of unvaccinated children and because we will be singing masks will be required for all when gathering for indoor worship for this next season.
- Communion will be administered through the bread and wine, or grape juice poured into individual cups in front of the altar.
- We will keep the glass walls in the back of the sanctuary open as well as the windows and doors in the sanctuary during worship.
For those of you who prefer to continue meeting
on ZOOM for worship,
we will offer a ZOOM WORSHIP SERVICE.
Online Sunday Evening Worship
at 5:30 pm.
(Zoom Room will be posted in the eNewsletter.)
RECEIVING of NEW MEMBERS is for those who desire to join our church family and learn more about POP’s ministry mission with the world and the local community. It is also for anyone who has transferred from another church family and has not formally joined our church.
Email the church office if you are contemplating church membership, please take the step forward and join. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our ministry information.
New Members will be received during a Worship Service in November, yet to be determined.
POP FOOD PANTRY
Mondays 5 – 7 pm
Thursdays 9 – 11 am
Donations and Picking up food is non-contact and totally safe! Just pull up to the curb.
Food Pantry is located in the back of the Church parking lot
POP Giving Statements.
2020 Annual Meeting Reports
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Update for Prince of Peace
Beginning Nov. 1
Click the button below to read more.